Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nature's Cure Homeopathic Pills? I just have a simple question about it..?

I'm 13 years old, and have acne on my face, back and chest..


I found this at some store and I was just wondering if this would affect my horomones or something


So like maybe my period is not normal


or maybe I won't grow taller cause of my horomones are affected... I didn't take it yet but i was just wondering if this could affect my horomones??





Ingrediants(just in case) : Juglans regia(leaves and rind of green unripe fruit) 6X, Silica (Silicea) 6X, Antimonium Crudum (antimony trisulfide) 12X, Echinacea angustifolia (Whole plant) 12X, Rhododendron tomentosum (Ledum palustre leafy twigs) 12X, Hepar Sulfuris Calcareum(crude calcium sulfide) 16X, Activated Charcoal ( carbo vegetalis) 16X, Graphites(graphite) 16X


Non medical ingre. : Lactose and Magnesium Stearate





That was right off the box


THANK YOU

Nature's Cure Homeopathic Pills? I just have a simple question about it..?
Sorry but homeopathy is water with things so diluted in it you get more stuff drinking tap water. Or in this case it's dry excipients lactose and mag stearate with diluted ingredients.


It's legal to sell with health claims in the US only because of very old grandfathered laws, otherwise all over-the-counter meds have to pass muster and have proof of efficacy, NOT homeopathics.


Go to http://www.quackwatch.com and read up on what homeopathy really is.





You could have polycystic ovary syndrome, get that checked, acne is quite normal at your age and can be treated with benzoyl peroxide washes and antibiotics.


Go see your doctor and don't waste your time on magic voodoo water or sugar pills...believe me a lot of people will get incensed at this truth, but it is, the truth.


I'm a Pharm.D.
Reply:no.This would not effect your hormones at all.most of the medicines which are in the pack are blood purifiers.try it .its safe to use.but if you want a really homeopathic treatment then take-hepar sulf 30 ,3 pills in morning empty stomach.and berberis aquefolium Q,5 drops in half cup of water.daily.afternoon.before food.good-day.

boots

No comments:

Post a Comment